Thursday, January 1, 2015

My New Year's Resolution

2104 was an amazing year for me professionally:
  • Added Biology to my teaching certificate
  • All teaching certificates were updated to level II
  • Became an authorized Google Education Trainer
  • Presented at multiple conferences
  • Became a Google Certified Teacher

Now that 2014 has officially ended and 2015 has begun, I have made myself a few goals for 2015. These goals are for outside my classroom.
  • Write at least one blog post a month. It can be something about education in general, or a reflection on something happening with my career.
  • Organize a Hangout On Air (HOA) to connect Holocaust survivors with students around the world.
  • Continuing to present at regional conferences.
  • Become an Apple Distinguished Educator.
  • Begin my Master's degree in Educational Technology


No comments:

Post a Comment